buy Lyrica medication Redmark Products Ltd is committed to processing personal information about its customers in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with customers about what it does with their personal information.
subject Redmark Products Ltd may collect personal information which we receive when:
- you use our website
- you use our services
- you contact us or
- you are a recipient of our services.
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
Cookies are small files of letters or numbers downloaded onto a device when users access websites. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide service information to the owners of the site.
We use cookie to gather data about how visitors use our website. We then use this to help us to improve your experience of our website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, and capture information such as the number of visitors to the website, which pages they have used, where they have from etc.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites,
Why do we collect this information?
We collect your personal information to:
- provide you with services that you may request from us.
- to allow us to communicate with you
- for necessary administration purposes
- meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
How do we collect this information?
We collect personal information:
- directly from our customers: e.g. when a customer requests our services
- from publicly available sources: social media (such as LinkedIn), internet services (such as Companies House, company websites etc).
We are committed to keeping your information up to date. If you believe that we have made an error, then please contact us as we have outlined below and we will use reasonable endeavours to correct it.
Keeping your information safe and secure.
Redmark Products Ltd is committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost. We endeavour to ensure that our suppliers take similar steps to keep your data secure. We take organisational measures to keep information secure and provide regular training for staff on data protection.
Third party organisations
Except as set out below, we will not pass on your personal information to third parties unless access to your personal information is required by law. We do not, and will never, sell your personal information to third parties.
All other data is processed either in the UK or within the EU.
How long do we keep personal information?
We will only retain customers’ personal information for as long as is required to carry out a particular purpose or to meet a particular obligation. In order that we are able to provide the best possible service to you, we have agreed and documented retention schedules that we consider to be relevant and proportionate to the service we are providing.
We retain details on services delivered for a period of 4 years.
From time to time, we may process your information as part of the day to day running of Redmark Products Ltd. It is in our interests to ensure that our processes and systems operate effectively in order that we can continue the high quality of service to you.
This may include processing your information to:
- Monitor, maintain and improve internal business processes. We seek to improve the quality of service to you.
- To perform credit assessments
We may send you marketing emails, letting you know about our news, offers and new services that we think may be of interest to you. However, we understand that needs and requirements may change, and you may opt out at a later date by emailing us at [email protected] We will not send you information if you’ve asked us not to. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Access to personal information
We take the management of your information very seriously. Please do contact us if:
- you feel that any information which we may have about you is incorrect
- you want to see what personal information we hold about you (and receive a copy)
- you have any queries regarding the accuracy or the processing of your data (including any mis-use or unauthorised use)
- you want to withdraw your consent where any processing is based upon consent
If you are still concerned, you can contact the Information Commissioners Office at www.ico.org.uk